Partners’ and projects’s presentationThis site was designed to host didactic materials from two international projects included into Erasmus+ program. During 2016-2018, eight schools from Europe were involved in good practice exchanges and the implementation of new teaching methods using trans and inter curricular teaching. Starting with 2019-2021 the biggest part of the partners involved decided to establish a new partnership based on their prevoius good cooperation and to continue their common work by adding new topics and by developing other working materials that implements the same trans and inter curricular method. In the second partnership, new schools were added for their working experience and for bringing a new perspective to project goals.
Developing educational techniques starting from regional contextProject’s goal: Establishing a global strategy for schools for valuing local specific to all subjects, for creating new teaching resources that uses regional specific and promoting European values of tolerance, acceptance in valuing traditional heritage. Target group: -school teachers that are willing to adapt their teaching content to regional specific; – pupils, age 12-13-14-15 years old, from regions and schools involved. Objectives: At the end of the project the teachers involved in this partnership will have a new set of working materials consisting in lessons scenarios, educational movies, interactive tests on educational platforms, adapted working sheets, portfolio’s content on specific topics. For schools involved this project will be a part of their internationalization plan, by establishing close contacts with schools from other countries and with schools from their region. The use of tablets,video-conferences and other new technology in didactical activities will lead to overcoming the 21st century needs and challenges. For teachers the project will mean a way of conceiving new teaching materials according to class needs and regional specific (labor markets, field trips, cooperation with other institutions like museums, botanical gardens, city library); obtaining personal development from the interactions with teachers from other teachers from different educational systems. For students involved, the project will contribute directly to their personal development with sessions about European programs destined for education, with a better understanding of theoretical training by offering the support from regional environment.
Project Activities: A1) Interactive teaching starts from my community -period: from november 2019- april 2020. For this activity, partner school will post on twin-space: 1)lessons assistance on the implementation of local specific into school curriculum, 2)local cooperation with schools trainers on modern teaching techniques, 3)Examples of learning by discovery – visit to local museums, 4) Tolerance and respect- lessons for a better life- workshops plans, 5)We are different but we can be united- workshop to present regional specific of the schools involved; A2) Students portfolios – active learning techniques . The main goal is to experiment good practice exchange consisting in materials for students personal portfolio as a learning resource. Period: may-september 2020. A3) Popular calendar around Europe -presentations about popular traditions around the year long. Period october 2020-february 2021.
– interactive tests on Kahoot platform; -school materials for tablets implementation into classrooms; – a collection of scientific articles presented by external specialists in education, -scientific article on the benefit of Etwinning platform on teachers works, – Samples of didactic materials with examples from regional community, – enriching students personal portfolio, – new lessons scenario respecting project topic, lesson on local history, field-trip documentation, leaflets on regional cultural heritage, popular songs collection; -leaflets with popular motifs explanations; leaflets with the presentation of popular costumes.
- Școala Gimnazială ”Avram Iancu”– Dej, Romania
- ”XXVII Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im”– Lublin, Poland,
- Bagcilar Mustafa Kemal Ortaokulu– Istanbul, Turkey,
- Ozel Mersin Ugur Ortaokulu – Mersin, Turkey,
- Istituto Comprensivo Salvatore Casella-Pedara, Italy
- 15 High school „Adam Mitskevich”, Sofia, Bulgary
- CEIP San Luis, Almeria, Spain
- 5-th Lyceum of Volos, Greece
- Zeytinlibahce Mesleki ve Teknik, Mersin, Turkey
- Bagcilar Mustafa Kemal Ortaokulu, Istanbul,
- Istituto Comprensivo Salvatore Casella, Pedara, Italy
- Zespol Szkol nr 10 w Lublinie, Lublin, Poland
- Zespol SP nr2,P i Gimnazjum Zagnansk, Zahnansk, Poland
- ”Avram Iancu” Gymnasium’s specific
Here is a short movie containing moments from project first meeting: C1” Interactive learning starts from my community”. You can also see the movie on youtube by following this link: https://youtu.be/WKNJpGLJx6s