15 HIGH SCHOOL “ADAM MITSKEVICH”, Sofia, Bulgary
15 school was established in 1950. For 13 years the school has been housed in various buildings and on September 15,
1963 until today our school is in its own building.
Our renewable school today trains 465 students from 1-st to 12-th grade. The school has 22 classrooms, 2 computer rooms, 2 gyms, a library, a canteen, an elevator and a ramp for children with physical disabilities. In 7 Grade students take the national exam and apply for the next level – the high school stage. Our school has an “Economics and tourism” profile, with advanced English language studies, specialized subjects – Economy and Information Technology. In our school are trained students of different ethnic groups and children with special needs. We teach students from pre-school up to 12-th grade:
- Pre-school education – covers children aged 5 and 6 years
- Primary education: elementary school: 1-4 grade; high school stage: 5-7 grade
- Secondary education – first high school stage: 8-10 grade; Secondary high school stage: 11-12 grades.
During the years the school was involved into various projects and attended to many educational programs. These are some of them:
- Project: “GREAT EUROPEANS FROM MY COUNTRY – THEIR IDEAS AND THE CONTRIBUTION TO EUROPEAN CULTURE”
- Project: “YOUR WORLD – MY WORLD, THE DIFFERENCES THAT KEEP US UNITED “
NATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS:
- PROJECT – „YOUR LESSON“
- PROJECT – „SUCCESS“
- NATIONAL PROGRAM “WITH CARE FOR EVERY STUDENT”
- NATIONAL PROGRAM “CREATING AN AVAILABLE SECURITY SCHOOL ARCHITECTURAL ENVIRONMENT”
- NATIONAL SCHOOL OLYMPIADS AND COMPETITIONS